We provide services to you subject to the notices, terms, and conditions set forth in this agreement. Besides, you will obey the rules, guidelines, policies, terms, and conditions applicable to such services before you use them. We reserve the right to change this site and these terms and conditions at any time.
Before proceeding, please read this agreement because accessing, browsing, or otherwise using the Site indicates your agreement to all the terms and conditions in this agreement.
You shall not upload, distribute, or otherwise publish through this Site any Content, information, or other material that (a) includes any bugs, viruses, worms, trap doors, Trojan horses, or other harmful code or properties; (b) is libelous, threatening, defamatory, obscene, indecent, pornographic, discriminatory, or could give rise to any civil or criminal liability under the laws of the U.S. or the laws of any other country that may apply; or (c)violates or infringes upon the copyrights, patents, trademarks, service marks, trade secrets, or other proprietary rights of any person. biglittleplace.com may give you an account identification and password to enable you to access and use certain portions of this Site. Each time you use a password or identification, you are deemed to be authorized to access and use the Site in a manner consistent with the terms and conditions of this agreement, and biglittleplace.com has no obligation to investigate the source of any such access or use of the Site.
Unless explicitly permitted by our company in advance, all materials, including images, text, illustrations, designs, icons, photographs, programs, music clips or downloads, video clips and written and other materials that are part of this Site (collectively, the “Contents”) are intended solely for personal, non-commercial use. You may not make any commercial use of any of the information provided on the Site or make any use of the Site for the benefit of another business. We reserve the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, and/or cancel orders in its discretion, including, without limitation, if we believe that customer conduct violates applicable laws or is harmful to our interests. You may not reproduce, distribute, display, sell, lease, transmit, create derivative works from, translate, modify, reverse-engineer, disassemble, decompile, or otherwise exploit this Site or any portion of it unless expressly permitted by our company in writing.
You will be solely responsible for all access to and use of this site by anyone using the password and identification originally assigned to you whether or not such access to and use of this site is actually authorized by you, including without limitation, all communications and transmissions and all obligations (including without limitation financial obligations) incurred through such access or use. You are solely responsible for protecting the security and confidentiality of the password and identification assigned to you. You shall immediately notify biglittleplace.com of any unauthorized use of your password or identification or any other breach or threatened breach of this Site’s security.
1.Presentation of the website.
Under Article 6 of Law No. 2004-575 of June 21, 2004 on confidence in the digital economy, users of the biglittleplace.com site are informed of the identity of the various stakeholders in the context of its implementation. and its follow-up: Owner: CFX CSS - 492669155 - 401 AV Laennec FR SixFours 83 Creator: CFX CSS Publication manager: Dany - firstname.lastname@example.org The publication manager is a natural person or a legal person. Webmaster: FX - email@example.com Host: OVH - PARIS
2. General conditions of use of the site and the services offered. Use of the biglittleplace.com site implies full acceptance of the general conditions of use described below. These conditions of use are likely to be modified or supplemented at any time, users of the biglittleplace.com site are therefore invited to consult them on a regular basis. This site is normally accessible to users at all times. However, an interruption due to technical maintenance may be decided by CFX CSS, which will then endeavor to communicate to users in advance the dates and times of the intervention. The biglittleplace.com site is regularly updated by Constantini. Likewise, the legal notices can be modified at any time: they nevertheless apply to the user, who is invited to refer to them as often as possible in order to become acquainted with them.
3. Description of the services provided. The purpose of the biglittleplace.com site is to provide information on all of the company's activities. CFX CSS strives to make the biglittleplace.com site as accurate as possible. However, it cannot be held responsible for omissions, inaccuracies and deficiencies in the update, whether by itself or by the third party partners who provide it with this information. All the information indicated on the biglittleplace.com site is given as an indication, and is likely to evolve. Furthermore, the information on the biglittleplace.com site is not exhaustive. They are given subject to modifications having been made since they were put online.
6. Limitations of Liability. CFX CSS cannot be held responsible for direct or indirect damage caused to the user's equipment when accessing the biglittleplace.com site, and resulting either from the use of equipment that does not meet the specifications indicated in point 4, or the appearance of a bug or an incompatibility. CFX CSS cannot also be held liable for indirect damages (such as for example a loss of market or loss of opportunity) resulting from the use of the biglittleplace.com site. Interactive spaces (possibility to ask questions in the contact area) are available to users. CFX CSS reserves the right to remove, without prior notice, any content posted in this space that would violate the law applicable in France, in particular the provisions relating to data protection. Where applicable, CFX CSS also reserves the right to question the civil and / or criminal liability of the user, in particular in the event of a racist, abusive, defamatory or pornographic message, whatever the medium used ( text, photography…).
7. Management of personal data. In France, personal data is protected in particular by law n ° 78-87 of January 6, 1978, law n ° 2004-801 of August 6, 2004, article L. 226-13 of the Penal Code and the European Directive of October 24, 1995. When using the biglittleplace.com site, the following can be collected: the URL of the links through which the user accessed the biglittleplace.com site, the user's access provider, the user's Internet Protocol (IP) address. In any case CFX CSS only collects personal information about the user for the need of certain services offered by the biglittleplace.com site. The user provides this information with full knowledge of the facts, in particular when he enters it himself. The user of the biglittleplace.com site is then informed of the obligation or not to provide this information. In accordance with the provisions of articles 38 and following of the law 78-17 of January 6, 1978 relating to data processing, files and freedoms, any user has a right of access, rectification and opposition to personal data. concerning him, by making his written and signed request, accompanied by a copy of the identity document with signature of the holder of the document, specifying the address to which the reply must be sent. No personal information of the user of the biglittleplace.com site is published without the user's knowledge, exchanged, transferred, assigned or sold on any medium whatsoever to third parties. Only the assumption of the redemption of CFX CSS and its rights would allow the transmission of such information to the prospective purchaser who would in turn be bound by the same obligation to store and modify data with regard to the user of the site. biglittleplace.com. The databases are protected by the provisions of the law of July 1, 1998 transposing directive 96/9 of March 11, 1996 on the legal protection of databases.
8. Hypertext links and cookies. The biglittleplace.com site contains a number of hypertext links to other sites, set up with permission from CFX CSS. However, CFX CSS does not have the ability to verify the content of the sites thus visited, and therefore assumes no responsibility for this fact. Browsing the biglittleplace.com site is likely to cause the installation of cookie (s) on the user's computer. A cookie is a small file, which does not allow the user to be identified, but which records information relating to the navigation of a computer on a site. The data thus obtained are intended to facilitate subsequent navigation on the site, and are also intended to allow various measures of attendance. Refusing to install a cookie may make it impossible to access certain services. The user can however configure his computer as follows, to refuse the installation of cookies: In Internet Explorer: tool tab (pictogram in the shape of a cog at the top right) / internet options. Click on Privacy and choose Block all cookies. Validate on Ok. In Firefox: at the top of the browser window, click on the Firefox button, then go to the Options tab. Click on the Privacy tab. Configure the Conservation rules on: use personalized parameters for history. Finally, uncheck it to disable cookies. In Safari: Click at the top right of the browser on the menu pictogram (symbolized by a cog). Select Settings. Click Show advanced settings. In the "Confidentiality" section, click on Content settings. In the "Cookies" section, you can block cookies. Under Chrome: Click at the top right of the browser on the menu pictogram (symbolized by three horizontal lines). Select Settings. Click Show advanced settings. In the "Confidentiality" section, click on preferences. In the "Confidentiality" tab, you can block cookies.
9. Applicable law and attribution of jurisdiction. Any dispute in connection with the use of the biglittleplace.com site is subject to French law. Exclusive jurisdiction is attributed to the competent courts of Paris. 10. The main laws concerned. Law n ° 78-17 of January 6, 1978, in particular amended by law n ° 2004-801 of August 6, 2004 relating to data processing, files and freedoms. Law n ° 2004-575 of June 21, 2004 for confidence in the digital economy. 11. Lexicon. User: Internet user connecting, using the aforementioned site. Personal information: "information which allows, in any form whatsoever, directly or indirectly, the identification of the natural persons to whom it applies" (article 4 of law n ° 78-17 of January 6, 1978).